BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
kristina t.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
After trying this awhile back i feel in love with it. It's the only tooth paste i will use. I Love how clean not only my teeth feel but my whole mouth feels super clean after. When i do use other kinds it feels like they don't clean as well.
Diana T.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste great , minty clean feeling and seen some different in whitening since using .Worth the price
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I like this toothpaste as it's not to strong on the mint flavor. I would say it's pretty comparative to other non natural toothpaste. It does a good job on cleaning my teeth and freshening my breath. I would buy this again, especially if it's on sale.
Lindsay D.
Tewksbury
Purchased at: Target
This tooth paste has a refreshing taste. I like how it foams up more than other toothpaste. Makes me feel like it’s getting into my gums. I like how this toothpaste is good for preventing acid erosion. I don’t notice my teeth are welter from using this product.
Nicole H.
Marietta
I love how the product tastes in your mouth! I buy this all the time and have found no cons. Crest is the only brand of toothpaste I use!
Ginger M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste must have sugar or something in it because it sends shooting pains all through my mouth when I try to brush with any pro health product. I’ve never had anything like that happen before. I have some cavities I got while pregnant. I am getting them filled once a month but until they are filled I’m never using prohealth again.
Jennifer G.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the benefits of this product and it makes my teeth feel great. This is usually my go to toothpaste. I've been using it for a longtime. I would reccomend it to anyone looking for a good all around toothpaste
Kelli L.
Hamilton
We have tried several different toothpaste brands but we always go back to Crest. The pro health whitening is our favorite and keeps our teeth clean and protected
Becca L.
Livingston, TX
Purchased at: Target
Keeps my teeth white and sparkling. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh longer than others.
DeAnn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dentist gives this brand out in the bags after seeing the hygienist. Its not a bad toothpaste and I had been using crest products as long as I can remember.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?