BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
like the tooth paste but the cap is hopeless!
I cannot imagine how the cap passed any quality control in the design phase of the product prior to release. The cap literally does not fit after using the toothpaste and although it is designed to stand on the top, the paste oozes out., so it is best to leave on its side.
Isley R.
My dentist told me I needed to treat my gums better and that I was starting to get gingivitis. I bought this toothpaste because I saw an ad that said it can treat gingivitis. The next time I went to the dentist, they said there was no sign of gingivitis, so I give credit for that to the toothpaste. As for what other reviews say about this toothpaste, I don't know what their problem is. They must have some extremely sensitive mouths. Some of the negative reviews complain of residue in their mouths after brushing that is hard to rinse out. Have they never used toothpaste before?
kam Q.
Panama, city
I really like Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste for Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth. I've been using it for almost 2 months now. The toothpaste itself has a really nice mint taste, and isn't gritty like I thought it might be. As for the whitening it didn't change my teeth to a whole new shade of white or anything but they look brighter and whiter than before I started using this. Also love that the cap is a snap top, so I don't have to worry about losing it.
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
I really see the results of this whitening toothpaste after just 2 weeks of using it! My smile is more sparkling than ever and looks whiter than ever too. The taste is really nice and refreshing, and it comes at an affordable price for such a good toothpaste.
Lyli Andrea C.
Abancay - Apurimac
I used Crest Pro-Health for two weeks and I'm happy with it, what I noticed most is a decrease in dental plaque which makes me very happy, helps combat and prevent, decay, gingivitis, plaque and sensitive teeth at the same time Which makes a cool wind that form a protective barrier on your teeth which helps to whiten them and prevent the formation of the hideous tartar.
Duha A.
I've been using Colgate all my life than a month ago. Ever since I've used this toothpaste my teeth are a lot whiter and I've only used it for a month. I like fresh and clean feeling it gives me after I brush. I've have tried all the different kinds of Colgate and never seen my teeth is white. I'm so glad I gave it this brand a try I will never switch back to Colgate.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
There are times when I have to admit that I get lazy to whiten my teeth so I just let it be. But luckily Crest Whitening Toothpaste is there to help on those lazy days! You'll notice your teeth will slowly lighten as long as you use this on a daily. It's not too strong and the taste is not overpowering as well. Over-all a great product and I always have this at home. :)
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Love this toothpaste! I buy this pack at costco and it has lasted my boyfriend and I nearly over a year! Each individual package is a great size and lasts quite a long time despite both of us brushing our teeth multiple times a day!I didn't see a drastic change in the whiteness of my teeth but it did help with my overall mouth care which is the most important thing!Highly recommend!
Sage F.
Welland, ON
This product has some potential. It will do its job by cleaning of course. But it doesn't whiten your teeth fully white. Its more of a "natural white" color. And it isn't instant so don't get your hopes up. I found that it is not harsh on your teeth. would i continue using this product. No because i want my teeth 3D white.
Briana D.
I love coffee, red wine, and basically anything that stains your teeth and this toothpaste helps to keep my teeth from turning yellow! it doesn't make my teeth sensitive which is nice but it doesn't whiten significantly either. I noticed some changes when i first started using it but now i feel it has just kind of plateaued and it hasn't whitened much since.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?