BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Abbey T.
This was recommended to me by my dentist and I absolutely love it, it works so well
Ashley C.
Springfield,KY
This is my favorite toothpaste. I like the texture and the taste isn't too bitter.
JoAnn H.
Santa Monica
Love love love, texture makes it feel like your getting a good clean! So fresh
holly o.
All toothpastes are the same. They didn't show any difference between brands.
Chelsea H.
Glen Allen, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Keeps my teeth clean and white and my breath fresh longer. Of all the brands this is on of my favorites. Tried and true for as long as aI can remember
kristina t.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
After trying this awhile back i feel in love with it. It's the only tooth paste i will use. I Love how clean not only my teeth feel but my whole mouth feels super clean after. When i do use other kinds it feels like they don't clean as well.
Bonnie B.
Canton
Purchased at: Walmart
Always a great product and smells and tastes great. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean
Elayna H.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only toothpaste I’ve been using for 5+ years. I worked at a dentist and have tried many different kinds. This consistently keeps my teeth white and makes me mouth feel clean. I have tried other kinds, but my teeth feel dirty a few hours later. Crest prohealth keeps my mouth fresh all day long
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
I really love this tooth paste. I bought two of them in larger sizes before and so got these again. I was disappointed that they were a smaller size, but I paid less for them, so that's that. I don't know what you look for in a toothpaste -- but for me, I want a paste that stays foamy to the end, and one that gives me a clean feeling after I rinse out my mouth. This one does it well.
I ended up getting a five pack at another store most recently when these ran out.
Chaimae B.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?