BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Eric W.
Broomfield
The best toothpaste on the market. It feels great and minty on your tongue. Its refreshing and it really does make your teeth look whiter. Its great that it comes on s multi pack so you don't have to buy it as often. I'm glad that I found this tooth paste
Chazz G.
Kulpmont, PA
This product is pretty nice, it doesn't seem to work as well as you would hope though. You do feel super clean after using it but the whitening power isn't as strong as you'd hope. If you were trying to go a shade lighter or so, then this is your product!
Tiffany R.
Mifflintown, PA
I love Crest ProHealth toothpaste. My mouth always feels fresh after using it. I am a repeat customer of this product. The packaging of this toothpaste is traditional and I feel that it is a good value. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I buy this all the time when needed at my house. It's a great product. Very cheap and makes your teeth whiter and fresh breath longer. I would recommend it to others. I normally buy at dollar General or Wal-Mart. Very good sizes. You could make more flavors.
Leah G.
Product works great I just can't stand the taste! For some reason this just tastes a lot different than what I'm used to and can stand. Then again, the taste isn't what's important! My mouth feels clean and refreshed afterwards and that's all that matters!
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I alternate toothpaste based on the brands I find on sale, but when pissible I purchase this one. My husband cannot use regular toothpaste becuase he has very sensative teeth, but once in a while he brushes with this one to get a clean and sparkly feel.
Brianne C.
Metairie, LA
I use crest products sometimes and Colgate other times. This was a product that didn't do anything for me. The flavor wasn't great at all and I had tissue sloughing. It isn't a bad price but I would recommend Colgate Total before I would recommend this.
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
I use this toothpaste everyday to keep my teeth clean and white. I love the minty flavor. This is always the toothpaste I buy and although it is pricey it is worth it. It is gentle on my teeth with a strong mint flavor. I would buy this again and again.
Abi Jo M.
Saint Paul, MN
By far my favorite toothpaste. The taste is great, I can actually tell that it cleans my teeth, and the price point is well worth the quality of the product. This brand in general is so good and I haven't had any of their products that I haven't enjoyed!
Cindy T.
McAlisterville
We have used Crest for years. Started with this brand for the whitening not to long ago. We love it. And it’s not over priced like a lot of the other brands. Crest is a trusted brand that has been around forever ! Try it folks you won’t be disappointed!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?