BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Crest is the best toothpaste I have ever used bar none. It takes care of the plaque and leaves my teeth feeling super clean! I have noticed my teeth are whiter since using the toothpaste. They have amazing tastes that are refreshing and not harsh. I definitely recommend!
Juliana F.
Only toothpaste we use in our household! They have nice packaging and it really gets your teeth clean. It doesn't make me gag like other products and it allows my teeth to feel great and get a great clean! I have noticed they are whiter while using this brand!
Jeanne O.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm picky with my tooth paste but I like this one it gives me fresh breath and my teeth always look clean and white I actually travel with this in my purse lol I need it with me in case I eat something or I feel like my teeth can use a little whitening boost
Mah'Kayla B.
Las Vegas
Pretty good  I saw some difference on my teeth. Leaves a weird taste in my mouth. And I brought it at Walmart. It is a good value. It is not that pricey actually. Also it is not that harsh but not to gentle. There could be inproment in the after taste for sure.
Anjuli R.
Bronx, NY
I tend to be super picky with my toothpaste, and I love this brand. It actually helps to whiten and keep my teeth white with repeated use. I love that it leaves my mouth smelling fresh and clean. I always have a supply of this paste in my house at all times.
Heather P.
Penitas, TX
I love crest pro health, it's minty flavor makes my mouth feel refreshing, the packaging is very nice and simple! I buy mine at wal mart or target! You always find better deals at target so you can stock up! Overall it meets my expectations. Great product
Mara S.
This toothpaste is fine, as far as toothpaste, but I haven't noticed whitening effects so much. Perhaps AFTER a whitening treatment, this would keep the white longer. The taste is good, not too sweet or strong. I'd like to see more whitening effect.
African B.
1 Soldiers Field Park, Apt 504, Boston, MA
I would say it's a fine product, I like it and specially the smell. I used it a couple times but I would use it again, I bought it in a supermarket, you can find it at any supermarket. It's a good product and you can try it , you'll be happy about it.
Kristin L.
Bristol, CT
I use this toothpaste everyday and is definitely a staple to my oral hygiene! I buy mine from my local target I am for sure a repeat user. I think the product works great and I love the range of flavors you can pick from! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh!
Eric W.
Broomfield
The best toothpaste on the market. It feels great and minty on your tongue. Its refreshing and it really does make your teeth look whiter. Its great that it comes on s multi pack so you don't have to buy it as often. I'm glad that I found this tooth paste
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?