BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Jackie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I always buy Crest ProHealth Whitening toothpaste and have never been dissatisfied with it's cleaning or whitening effectiveness.  It's a brand that's been around for a long time and the 4 pack is a good value.  I would recommend it to others for sure.
Elizabeth R.
Garden Grove, CA
I have had great results while using this toothpaste. I can definitely see the difference in my teeth after a week of using it. I got it while it was on sale so it wasn't pricey. the flavor of the toothpaste is pretty good. It's usually my go to for toothpaste.
Caitlyn A.
This makes my teeth feel so clean and fresh. Breath stays fresh. I use this two to three times a day. Helps keep my teeth healthy and white. I go through a tube about every 3 weeks. I love crest products and this product keeps my teeth healthy and clean all day.
Anjuli R.
Bronx , NY
I tend to be super picky with my toothpaste, and I love this brand. It actually helps to whiten and keep my teeth white with repeated use. I love that it leaves my mouth smelling fresh and clean. I always have a supply of this paste in my house at all times.
Juliana F.
Only toothpaste we use in our household! They have nice packaging and it really gets your teeth clean. It doesn't make me gag like other products and it allows my teeth to feel great and get a great clean! I have noticed they are whiter while using this brand!
Mah'Kayla B.
Las Vegas
Pretty good  I saw some difference on my teeth. Leaves a weird taste in my mouth. And I brought it at Walmart. It is a good value. It is not that pricey actually. Also it is not that harsh but not to gentle. There could be inproment in the after taste for sure.
Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
their whitening toothpaste and products are the best. I've always seen results instantly. It keeps my teeth super white. I bought/buy all their products at Walmart. I'm a repeat user and I would definitely recommend this to anyone. They don't need any improvements.
Breanna B.
Leroy
I use this toothpaste everyday and it is one of the best toothpastes I have come across. I love how minty it is and it makes my mouth feel incredibly clean. As well as I have seen a big improvement in the appearance of my teethes whiteness, I highly recommend!
Emily P.
Fort Worth
Crest toothpaste does a great job at making my breath smell fresh and minty! It is a gentle toothpaste on my sensitive gums. I have used crest for a long time and every time it meets my expectations. I would highly recommend Crest for your oral hygiene needs!
Annette M.
Riverview, FL
This tooth paste has a very pleasant minty taste that isn't chalky or medicine like. I actually noticed a slight whitening action with my teeth after a few uses. My teeth come out feeling clean, fresh, and shiny every time. I would highly recommend to others.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?