BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
Didn't notice a huge difference in adding more whiteness to my teeth, was a little bit disappointed. Still a gentle product though for the first couple times I tried it, but probably will not personally repurchase. Not a bad product, just didn't work great for me.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Helps slightly whiten teeth. Feels fresh.  Flavor is not harsh. Good for everyday use. Repeat user until we did research about fluoride. To most the effects of fluoride doesn't matter. Recommend this to those that aren't concerned with the effects of fluoride.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I really recommend this tooth paste, it tastes good and I have not had any cavities in 2 years. It also helps with any mouth sores or fever blisters. I noticed if I brush them they will heal quicker. It also helps with whiting my teeth and gives me a better smile!
Kandyy L.
Rocky Mount
I love using this product it leaves my mouth feeling good and refreshed and keeps my teeth pearly white it's not high and you can get it from your local dollar store it met my expectations
Chelsea R.
This is my toothpaste brand! I love this toothpaste! It is so gentle, but also effective. It whitens and freshens my teeth. It is a good price for 4 tubes and perfect size as well. This toothpaste always meets my expectations and I would recommend this product.
Kyndra P.
Big spring
Honestly I don't love this toothpaste. It says it whitens and who doesn't want that? But.. After weeks and weeks of using it I found it to be a bit harsh on my gums and didn't notice any actual whitening. It tends to make my mouth sensitive when I use it a lot.
Caitlyn A.
This makes my teeth feel so clean and fresh. Breath stays fresh. I use this two to three times a day. Helps keep my teeth healthy and white. I go through a tube about every 3 weeks. I love crest products and this product keeps my teeth healthy and clean all day.
Michelle T.
Greensboro, NC
I tried this toothpaste and it get the job done. It gets my mouth clean and gives me that fresh feeling. I usually only. It the single pack which is around 5 bucks. As far as whitening my teeth I don't see a difference so if you looking for that I wouldn't recommend this product.
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
It's pretty good as far as whitening toothpastes go. The flavor is strong enough to last most of the day, but not so strong that it makes my eyes water. I usually buy it at Walmart. It very gradually whitens teeth, which I need because I drink coffee every day.
Jackie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I always buy Crest ProHealth Whitening toothpaste and have never been dissatisfied with it's cleaning or whitening effectiveness.  It's a brand that's been around for a long time and the 4 pack is a good value.  I would recommend it to others for sure.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?