BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Lacey C.
Ashburn, VA
I honestly don't feel that this product makes too much of a difference, but I know other people have had good luck with it and use it regularly. I do have a tooth that's had a root canal and is therefore more difficult to bleach, so this could be part of the problem.
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
This is more of a gradual teeth whitener,  more of a product you would use to maintain white teeth if you're a coffee lover like me. Its a great product for its value. It's not super harsh on your enamel which I love, it doesn't hurt my teeth at all. Would definitely recommend.
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
Didn't notice a huge difference in adding more whiteness to my teeth, was a little bit disappointed. Still a gentle product though for the first couple times I tried it, but probably will not personally repurchase. Not a bad product, just didn't work great for me.
Valena B.
smithboro
it has a great flavor and makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. crest has no bad products. we are repeat users. I buy it at dollar general or Wal-Mart. it is a good deal and great value. I would recommend it and will buy it again. all the different kinds are good.
Chrissi K.
Springfield
I don't notice my teeth getting whiter, but they don't get more yellow. I drink a lot of tea and coffee so I'm happy if they don't get worse. They also don't make my teeth sensitive to cold which is why I choose whitening toothpaste over an actual whitening strip.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I really recommend this tooth paste, it tastes good and I have not had any cavities in 2 years. It also helps with any mouth sores or fever blisters. I noticed if I brush them they will heal quicker. It also helps with whiting my teeth and gives me a better smile!
Kristy T.
I've always been a Crest fan.  I love the way it leaves my teeth feeling so fresh and clean.  The price point is great too.  I love buying the multi-packs so that I never run out.  My dentist often recommends using Crest as well.  I would definitely purchase this again.
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
I use the Crest Whitening toothpaste to keep my teeth white. I'm not sure if it helps much but I still use it every day. This is my go-to brand and I like to buy it in bulk to save money. They have a good flavor too, but don't swallow it. That doesn't sound good.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Helps slightly whiten teeth. Feels fresh.  Flavor is not harsh. Good for everyday use. Repeat user until we did research about fluoride. To most the effects of fluoride doesn't matter. Recommend this to those that aren't concerned with the effects of fluoride.
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
I do like this but i prefer Colgate total. The whitening formula makes the toothpaste taste odd and burns my gums. It does seem to whiten my teeth though so that is a plus but I think other whitening product would work better on my teeth. It's basically baking soda
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?