BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Dannielle N.
Anchorage, AK
This is the only toothpaste that has clearly shown a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I love this toothpaste because it has a wonderful taste, too. It only took about 4 days of brushing 2x a day to start to notice and big difference. Would recommend this product
Kristi M.
Cary, NC
This is my go-to toothpaste. It's minty and refreshing and keeps my mouth feeling clean longer than most toothpastes I have tried. I didn't notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but it could be that it's more preventative. At least that's what I tell myself.
Diondrea W.
Broadway
Love this toothpaste! I don't think I will ever switch to another brand. My teeth/mouth actually feel clean after using. I believe it actually stands up to what it claims to do and it's not harsh on my gums or makes my teeth sensitive. 10/10 recommendation for others!
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
This is more of a gradual teeth whitener,  more of a product you would use to maintain white teeth if you're a coffee lover like me. Its a great product for its value. It's not super harsh on your enamel which I love, it doesn't hurt my teeth at all. Would definitely recommend.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
I love that this toothpaste whitens and cleans. I always look for the ADA approval and this has it! I can find this at pretty much any drug store or Walmart. I've been a crest user my entire life and I can't imagine using anything else. Everyone in our house uses this product too
kristi k.
I don't really expect my toothpaste to do much when it comes to extra whitening but I get comments all the time of how white my teeth are and I haven't used any other whitening methods lately. Nice clean feeling after brushing with this toothpaste. I would recommend it
Blake C.
Brownfield
Great way to clean your teeth! Absolutely love it because it leaves your teeth shining bright and feeling fresh. I personally like to pair this with crest 3D white strips to leave my teeth sparkling!! Use this to start your at home teeth whitening, you won’t regret it.
Lisa H.
Huntington , WV
This is a great whitening product. I use this toothpaste daily. when I began using it I did notice a significant difference in the color of my teeth. It lessened stains that had been there and ultimately made my teeth whiter and brighter and I was super excited.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
This is a great product and I highly recommend it.  It cleans your teeth well, leaves them whiter than ever, and keeps cavities away.  If you have sensitive teeth, it's probably not a good idea to use it, but otherwise it is one of the best on the market!
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
I love this toothpaste......I've used it for years and will continue to use it for the rest of my life. You can get it at any drugstore or grocery store and it's very affordable. It leaves a great after taste and your teeth shiny and white! Would definitely recommend
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?