BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Layia H.
Mount Vernon,AL
This is one of the best toothpaste everrrrrrrre.its not expensive at all.it makes your breath smell really good too I love this it's gentle on your teeth too.its one of my favorite toothpaste ever
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
Crest is my go to when it comes to my Oral health. I love the way it cleans and leaves a nice fresh fragrance, its also very gentle on my teeth and gums which I appreciate. I  also like the packaging, it doesn't get messy like some brands tend to get once you use.
Karen M.
Kew Gardens, NY
This products works well, see a difference in about 2 weeks. It’s has a weird after taste not minting at all, more like a wax tasted price is ok. I wouldn’t buy this again because I can’t get over the taste of it. But it’s does help with order health and helps white your teeth looking healthy.
Hayley F.
Granger, IN
I drink a lot of coffee and tea, and I like having super white teeth. I feel like this toothpaste really does the trick and makes them as white as can be.  I also use the white strips when I'm feeling I need that extra boost.
Really good product and worth the money.
Dannielle N.
Anchorage, AK
This is the only toothpaste that has clearly shown a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I love this toothpaste because it has a wonderful taste, too. It only took about 4 days of brushing 2x a day to start to notice and big difference. Would recommend this product
Tracy M.
Crest Hill, IL
Crest is hands down one of my favorite brands when it comes to mouth and teeth cleaning. The taste is minty and isn't expensive at all! I really enjoyed using this product and will continue to buy in the future. the product isn't expensive and the packaging is great too!
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
I've been using this product for years now and truly don't see a positive difference in whitening. It smells and tastes good, just doesn't deliver the type of results you'd expect after using it for this long. I do not recommend unless you aren't concerned with whitening.
Kristi M.
Cary, NC
This is my go-to toothpaste. It's minty and refreshing and keeps my mouth feeling clean longer than most toothpastes I have tried. I didn't notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but it could be that it's more preventative. At least that's what I tell myself.
Sarah M.
Wilson, NC
Loved this whitening toothpaste, it whitens and keeps breath fresh, while making my whole mouth feel very clean. I have used it a few times since the first tube i bought, its a gentle formula which works well with my sensitive gums. All in all this is an amazing product!
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
I have used this every day and night for the past year or so and have noticed my teeth becoming whiter. I wouldn't say that it drastically changes the appearance of my smile, but it does help whiten it a bit. It isn't harsh on my teeth and gives me an overall clean feel.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?