BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Shelbi S.
Aurora
This has been my go to tooth paste for years. It whitens my teeth but does not damage them like some whitening products
Samantha M.
Crescent City, CA
Just started using this tooth paste, my family and I have seen a difference in how white our teeth are! Very satisfied!
Chasity L.
I like the pro health it makes my sensitive teeth feel great and keep them white and fresh. Always purchase this brand
Brittney G.
San antonio, TX
Works really well, and doesn’t have a weird after taste. I also noticed a whiter look to my teeth within a couple days
Ashkhen S.
Works really good with the teeth, love the freshness of it and helps out. It has great packaging and shows the effects.
Amanda B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This tooth paste is okay. I remember buying it and not having any issues with it. I don't really remember loving it. So
Alexa H.
It's not an over powerful minty taste which is good! Keeps my teeth white even after all the coffee I drink on a daily.
Angela E.
Syracuse
Gentle on my teeth while providing whitening. Usually buy it at BJs Shoppers club. Gentle on mine and my families teeth
Teresa W.
Ringgold, GA
Can't really tell a difference in this toothpaste versus other brands. It does have a good flavor. Seems to be gentle.
Essance M.
My go to brand ! Good on my teeth and also good to exfoliat the Lips with!  Leaves me minty fresh for (most ) of the day
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?