BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Andrea B.
Love this toothpaste! Works great. Nice flavors. I honestly think I can see a different soon after using it! The packaging is nice and I like the colors. I bought at target and would buy again! I feel like a noticed a difference the first time I used it. Hard to believe but true.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Not the ABSOLUTE best whitening product but definitely does the job. I've had no conplaints with this toothpaste and I've been a repeat drugstore customer for years. Effective and affordable. Also smells great. I'd recommend to someone trying to stay below a certain price point.
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
Ok, I have tried others......why I don't really know.....I guess I thought a tube of toothpaste for a $1 was a great value........epic fail......NO.....I love Crest and I will NEVER use any other toothpaste.  It is affordable, great tasting, and it works, if you want white teeth and great breath.......CREST!!!!
Caitlin D.
Brighton, MA
I continue to buy this toothpaste, but I'm not really sure how much it has whitened my teeth. If anything, I think it just maintains whiteness in between the strip treatments. It tastes good and leaves my mouth feeling clean afterwards, so I give it a 4-star rating regardless.
Gaby C.
Los Angeles
This toothpaste really makes your teeth white but you do have to brush your teeth at least 3 times a day to see faster results in one week but try not to drink a lot of coffee because as we know coffee makes your teeth yellow specially if your use to brushing teeth ones a day!
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling super fresh and clean. My husband and I purchase this often, and use all the time. It is fresh, but gentle. My only complaint is the cover. The toothpaste is constantly oozing out and making the drawer a mess. The cover needs to improve.
Hailey G.
This is the only toothpaste I use! It definitely helps whiten you're teeth as long as you use it every day! I also pair with it the Crest Whitening Mouth Wash and these two together are perfect! I'm not a fan of the Crest white strips but I do love these products and they work!
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
Crest is my go to when it comes to my Oral health. I love the way it cleans and leaves a nice fresh fragrance, its also very gentle on my teeth and gums which I appreciate. I  also like the packaging, it doesn't get messy like some brands tend to get once you use.
Lisa R.
Bristol, CT
Average for a toothpaste. I can't speak to its whitening effects and I've never had a cavity in my life, so I guess it's doing its job!! Haven't noticed if my teeth are any whiter than usual. We typically buy this brand since I think the taste is the best for a toothpaste!
Ashley P.
Chattanooga
Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste is our favorite toothpaste in our home! Fresh minty scent, fresh taste. Leaves long-lasting minty breath. Price is worth the product quality! Our teeth stay white thanks to this Crest toothpaste. We will definitely continue buying!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?