BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kelly L.
Bend
My dentist noticed a build up of plaque that I have not had an issue with before. Apparently some of the ingredients in this can react that way with people. I will not be repurchasing this product
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Yaaaassssssssss!!! This toothpaste is everything. I grew up in an Aquafresh house, and switched between a couple of different brands as I was figuring out my life. Crest Pro Health has always been the one I go back to and the whitening toothpaste is even better than the original. You don't have to sacrifice taste for effects because with this toothpaste you get it all.
Priscilla G.
I love this toothpaste. I love how minty and fresh it taste. I love how my breath feels nice and cool after. I love how the product is very gentle on my teeth and how I am able to find it in almost every store. I use this everyday and I buy it when I run out.
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
I’ve been using crest tooth paste for the past couple weeks and I’m starting to notice more and more results. Yes even though it can be pricey it meets my needs. Cons I would have to say it takes more than one use to notice any change. I would record to anyone that may have stains from certain things or looking to get a brighter smile.
Ashlyn A.
Springfield, OR
This toothpaste does work but it is not my favorite. I prefer the taste and formulation of their diamond paste compared to this. My husband likes this because he has sensitive gums.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I don’t love my crest or health toothpaste. I’m sure it’s doing a good job with cleaning my teeth, but I don’t love the taste or the aftertaste very much. I always feel the need to use extra mouthwash after to wash out the weird mint aftertaste. It doesn’t leave a crisp clean feeling. Besides for that it works fine.
Alex S.
Bellefonte
I used this toothpaste and think it has a great taste, although I did not notice my teeth looking any whiter. I felt it was similar to most toothpastes but was disappointed in it not really making my teeth any whiter. I would purchase again because I liked the taste, but don't expect your teeth to look whiter.
VIC K.
For some reason the “Pro-Health” line of Crest Toothpaste seems more soft/liquid than other Crest toothpastes. I feel like it drips out of the tube and makes a mess on my vanity. I will not be purchasing this toothpaste again, however I will continue to purchase OTHER crest toothpastes. Do not recommend.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids , MI
My go to toothpaste. It tastes good, it HELPS to whiten teeth and it is budget friendly. I wouldnt say it totally gets stains/dark spots off of teeth but it does help to whiten them. I recommend this product. Its a brand and an item I can trust! I will continue to use this product.
Lily A.
I love this toothpaste! It always makes my teeth feel deeply cleaned, to the point where i feel like my teeth were replaced by mint leaves. Definitely tops my list of preferred toothpastes, and I usually buy this particular product over all the other toothpastes at my local drug store.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?