BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Devin G.
Definitely one of the best toothpastes I've ever used. I definitely saw much improvement in my teeth after using this product
Shante S.
Jacksonville FL
Great  Great Great product  i love it at first I was skeptical but it works my teeth are stronger and whiter i love it so much
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
I use this but it doesn't work as good as you want it to but you should try it out maybe it works different for other people
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint this my favorite toothpaste. Always leaves my mouth feeling clean
Jessica M.
Rosemead, CA
I tried this product and I loved it made my mouth feel so refreshed and clean using daily teeth look whiter a definite rebuy
Alayna H.
Love this toothpaste! I always stock up when it's on sale. It whitens and keeps my teeth white. Great minty taste and smell.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
Leaves my teeth so white and shiny everytime, the taste is pretty decent as well. This is the only tooth paste we use anymore
Rachel S.
I don't think I've ever used this but I've heard great reviews on it. My teeth are my World so I will have to look into this.
Keith M.
Mason, WV
I have always relied on Colgate and crest to keep my teeth clean and healthy. I would highly recommend the pronamel as well.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I use almost all types of crest toothpaste and never had any complaints about them. They're affordable and get the job done.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?