BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Morgan M.
Crest pro health has been a staple in my routine as long as I can remember. I keep going back to it because of all the great things it does! I find it effective in keeping my mouth fresh and teeth white! I would definitely recommend it to anyone that's in the market for toothpaste!
Nekie C.
Memphis
I love this product it is amazing I love👍I love it ,I love it,I love it, I love it, I love it this product is great for you and the whole👍cost is low and I will forever use it 😃😃I recommend it your teeth will be whiter I promise that you will love it just like I love it thank you.
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is a great tooth paste and have been a big fan of crest for a long time. Their products never fail me and are supper affordable! Leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone looking to take care of their teeth and help keep a healthy smile 😊
Nitalia Z.
New York , NY
This and the crest 3D whitening mouthwash are all I use for whitening my teeth. For me it's not harsh, super gentle and doesn't hurt my teeth or gums. I always get asked what teeth whitening stuff I use and I just tell them I use this along with the mouthwash. It's really awesome!
jessica whalen W.
Smithtown
I use this toothpaste everyday and when i first bought it, it was better than i expected.The problem was the toothpaste didnt whiten my teeth as much as i hoped.The packaging and the pricing was pretty  good so i would buy it again but, i would use something else to whiten teeth.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. My teeth do not get sensitive with this product. I believe this has helped clean up some preexisting stains on my teeth and prevent new ones from forming. It is frequently on sale which helps motivate me to keep it in my medicine cabinet.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
This is the toothpaste in my current rotation, but I never stray from Crest in general. I've used this brand for years and just never felt the need to try anything else. I prefer the taste to anything else that I have tried. It is just toothpaste after all, so I think I'll stick with it.
brittany r.
Kissimmee, FL
Toothpaste is toothpaste,right? No way. I love this toothpaste. It's my go to! It's not harsh...my teeth feel clean after good brushing..and I don't even have to scrub hard. Taste great, makes my teeth look great, and I would recommend to whoever is looking for a good toothpaste.
Arianna S.
I'm all about the power of whitening toothpaste! I liked this brand as one of my top two based on price, whitening capabilities, and taste. I definitely saw a difference in my smile and wasn't afraid to drink that extra cup of coffee at work anymore. Would totally recommend.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Not the ABSOLUTE best whitening product but definitely does the job. I've had no conplaints with this toothpaste and I've been a repeat drugstore customer for years. Effective and affordable. Also smells great. I'd recommend to someone trying to stay below a certain price point.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?