BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Katie C.
I like the mintiness of this toothpaste, but I don't see too much whitening. I would say it's more of a prevention method.
Janessa M.
Not as much whitening power as what I would think but does it's job. Leaves mouth and teeth fresh and clean without sensitivity.
Stephanie Z.
This toothpaste is really great. It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh after each brush. It is one of my favorite brands to use.
Nicole B.
Dallas, NC
Taste month fresh,  makes your teeth feel very clean after use,  don't need to much to clean teeth,  works good with sensitive teeth
Sabrine S.
I'm not too unsure at how well it whitens teeth, but it does make my teeth feel very clean after using it. It is also very minty.
Sara L.
I drink a lot of coffee (A LOT) so my teeth struggle with "pearly white" but I notice a significant difference with this product!
Stephanie V.
Woodlake
Love this toothpaste so much !! It works so good my teeth have been looking so white and I love it ! No more teeth whitening!!
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
Love this toothpaste. Not too strong to use. But cleans so well and leaves such a fresh feel in your mouth! Very affordable too
Ella S.
Oklahoma City
This stuff works so so so amazing! My teeth were so white within like 5 days. I was so happy with the results! 10/10 recommend!
Teresa T.
Germantown, OH
Love the Pro-Health line of Crest toothpastes. I have sensitive teeth and this works great and helps a lot with the sensitivity.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?