BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Shanieka S.
Waco, TX
Left my mouth feelin fresh and clean. I did notice a difference in the color of my teeth. They Definitely appeared to be whiter.
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
Awesome toothpaste. Whitens teeth within a limited and fast time. If you would like white teeth, this is the toothpaste to use!!
Nicole B.
Dallas, NC
Taste month fresh,  makes your teeth feel very clean after use,  don't need to much to clean teeth,  works good with sensitive teeth
Colleen Q.
Watertown
Doesn’t whiten my teeth as much as I thought it would I like the minty freshness of it and it does make my teeth feel very clean
Ashley W.
Danvers, MA
This toothpaste works pretty well and the taste is good. However I have used other whitening toothpastes that have worked better.
Callie W.
Williamsburg, KY
Absolutely great! Really whitened my teeth. Easy to use. Really notice a big difference! Wouldn't use another brand. Affordable!
Sara L.
I drink a lot of coffee (A LOT) so my teeth struggle with "pearly white" but I notice a significant difference with this product!
madison M.
I'll is goodbudjftgffhcfgcggxfg GG g to the gym was 💪 I just got home from work and I will be there at school and I have to go to
Jessica R.
Fort worth, TX
Pretty good! I can always feel it fizzing on my teeth and whitening them! I like to use the toothpaste with the mouth wash after
Aalyiah M.
taft
I use this toothpaste it works but then again it coukd work better !! I guess you can day its good use it still cleans your mouth
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?