BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Shanieka S.
Waco, TX
Left my mouth feelin fresh and clean. I did notice a difference in the color of my teeth. They Definitely appeared to be whiter.
Ashley W.
Danvers, MA
This toothpaste works pretty well and the taste is good. However I have used other whitening toothpastes that have worked better.
Mildred F.
Orlando , FL
I had a bad tarter problem. Since I found Crest Pro Health and now Crest Pro Heath Advanced I no longer haver the Tarter problem.
Aalyiah M.
taft
I use this toothpaste it works but then again it coukd work better !! I guess you can day its good use it still cleans your mouth
Y Y.
Orlando, FL
It let your breath so fresh and clean, that you would want brush your teeth again (lol)... It let your teeth ready to move on. đź’ž
_Ndd17 A.
Ann Arbor , MI
Whitening toothpaste is a staple for my smile! I can't not use this product. It keeps my smile in check and ready to shine.
Kristen K.
Feels good on my teeth and keeps them fresh. I dont see much of a whitening difference though, but it is inexpensive toothpaste.
Colleen Q.
Watertown
Doesn’t whiten my teeth as much as I thought it would I like the minty freshness of it and it does make my teeth feel very clean
madison M.
I'll is goodbudjftgffhcfgcggxfg GG g to the gym was đź’Ş I just got home from work and I will be there at school and I have to go to
Callie W.
Williamsburg, KY
Absolutely great! Really whitened my teeth. Easy to use. Really notice a big difference! Wouldn't use another brand. Affordable!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?