BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Bronika T.
Riverside
My all time favorite toothpaste. I don't ever change it up. I love it. Very inexpensive and they come in a pretty large container.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Literally the only toothpaste I use in my house hold.This tooth paste is a great price and it leave your mouth minty and refreshed.
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
This is a really good toopaste, I feel how clean my teeth are and my mouth feels right away. But I don't think it's a good whitener
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
We Also Use This One Alot In Our Home , It's A Great Product As Well. If You Want Those Pearly Whites To Show & Glisten, Use This!
sabrina t.
Weston
Super minty. I'm not really a mint kind of person, makes me have to sneeze and that's not good while I'm trying to brush my teeth.
Yangelin C.
Camden, NJ
I still used this product my husband and I love is great for it tooth and for your gums too since we both really sensitive with it
Daizy D.
California city,CA
Saw a huge difference in my smile. It was brighter and looked amazing. Will use again and again. Removed a great amount if stains.
Jenny N.
This toothpaste helps to whiten, clean and protect against stains. I'm a coffee drinker and this really helps keep my teeth white.
Sarah Z.
Parma, OH
Works better than whitening stripes! And all you have to do is brush your teeth! super affordable and went beyond my expectations!
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
On it's own, it's a satisfactory product, doesn't seem to make my teeth more sensitive, but it's better used with whitening strips
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?