BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Taniya J.
Humble
My mouth always smell fresh after I use this I brush my teeth with this morning and night. No I'm not a first time user. Its gentle.
Sarah J.
Waco
Love this! Brightened my smile! Glad I chose to buy this brand & for my whitening routine. It especially leaves me feeling refreshed
Emily O.
Albany, NY
Really do see a difference from before I started using it to now . My teeth are visibly whiter and it doesn't hurt my sensitive gums
Angel S.
Cleveland, OH
Crest is amazing I like it makes your teeth feel really nice and clean makes it feel fresh and new I love it it's amazing I recommend
Brittney F.
I love this toothpaste! Always leaves my breath feeling fresh and my teeth clean. I bought it at target and it was reasonably priced.
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I didn't feel like it whitened my teeth at all but it did make me notice sensitivity. I discontinued use and haven't tried it again.
Khara R.
I love this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and this is the only whiting toothpaste that I can use that doesn't irritate my teeth.
Ashlynn M.
I went in my home with Crest White Strips and this helps to keep my white teeth white. I trust crust and have been using it for years
Kayla G.
I really saw a difference in this toothpaste. After using it for several weeks, it really improved the whiteness of my teeth.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Love it. It's one of our two go to toothpastes in our home. Crest is the reason we have so few cavities and we buy it at CVS?
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?