BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
This is the only toothpaste we use. Seems to do an OK job at whitening, but not fantastic. We so love that it has a pleasant taste and does a great job at cleaning our teeth. The price is fair for what you get. Will always repurchase out of habit, but also out of love for the product.
Zaria B.
I've never had a problem with this item my mother and father always buy this for me I am a repeat user I've been using it for years. It's very effective and I typically get it from target just because my mom always picks it up from her job and I would work on increasing the freshness.
Fryda M.
I've been using this for a week and I have noticed much of a difference. It's not too noticeable but even after the first wash you can see a difference compared to other brands. I did take a star off because it makes my teeth a bit sensitive sometimes. But other than that it's amazing
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I wouldn't say this product instantly makes your teeth white but over time I do notice a difference. Has a good taste and feels fresh when using. Affordable and a good option to upkeep your teeth whitening
Sarah K.
Metairie, LA
I have absolutely no issues with this brand or the toothpaste. I generally stay with crest for all of my teeth needs. Not harsh nor bad tasting. The ProHealth label in particular has by far been the easiest for me to use with my sensitivity besides sensodine which I really can't use.
Katy N.
Florence, AL
I love Crest products. They keep my teeth clean. Crest products are a really great price for what you get. For the most part, they are all good products. I prefer any of the whitening products. I would love to have a little bit more abrasiveness in the toothpaste to whiten even more!
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I love this toothpaste for the whitening effects it has. It works great and leaves your breath smelling fresh as well. I do buy it often because I think it does what it says supposed to. It's a great product
Faith A.
Westfield, NJ
Love this toothpaste!! I drink coffee every single day and this is extremely effective for keeping my teeth white and combatting the stains from coffee. I have used this toothpaste for years and purchase it at Target. It's an affordable way to keep my teeth nic and ewhite!
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
LOOOVEEE Crest. We are a total Crest household. I've always seen the best results while using Crest- including getting rid of my coffee stains. I've used this toothpaste for the past eight years or so, and haven't looked back. Any other whitening toothpastes just don't do the job.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste is the only toothpaste that has been in our household for years. It isn't necessarily a whitening "treatment" but it does help to keep our teeth from turning yellow and the minty flavor is refreshing and not gross feeling or tasting. Well worth the buy.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?