BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Michiko V.
San Antonio, Tx
I used this 2x a day everyday for about a month. My teeth have gotten whiter from it. Sometimes I would even brush my teerh 3x a day.
Jennifer O.
This is my go to tooth paste. I feel it helps me.I think it does a good job with maitaining white teeth but not like laser whitening.
Lacey H.
Goodman, MO
It's toothpaste. You brush your teeth with it. It's minty and it's just toothpaste. I mean what kind of reviews does toothpaste get?
Kim R.
Inverness, FL
Best tooth paste. Taste great and isn't so over powering like some are. Cleans and isn't harsh or doesn't burn. Dentist recommended.
Kassandra M.
It takes awhile to work. Long lasting . Good pricing . Buy it at Wal-Mart.  Smells good taste okay. Normal packaging. Recommend using.
Ashlynn M.
I went in my home with Crest White Strips and this helps to keep my white teeth white. I trust crust and have been using it for years
Kitty W.
Monroeville, PA
I had amazing results after using the toothpaste. It's priced the same as the others but for some reason this one works best for me.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
I love crest taste!!! It leaves my breath fresh and keeps it for at least 14 hours. That's the toothpaste for preference in my home!!
Vicki J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a fan of anything whitening so I get this when it's on sale. I don't notice a huge difference but it does keep it from yellowing
Tolu L.
This product is good, just that the taste of this whitening one is somehow in the mouth but it actually does the whitening job anyway
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?