BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Mya M.
Covington, GA
This tooth paste is a miracle worker. I swear it brightens and whitens my teeth. I have never had any sensitivity using this either.
Kyndra S.
Covington, OK
I love this toothpaste! This is my main toothpaste and I am so glad I purchased it. I got it from dollar general and I am impressed.
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
I definitely have noticed my teeth look whiter after a few weeks of using this whitening toothpaste! It also helps fight bad breath!
ainsley v.
Hartwell
i’ve used this tooth paste for years it’s really the only one i feel like actually gets my mouth clean and keeps fresh breath longer
Lidiana D.
Coral Gables, FL
Worst toothpaste brand I eve tried. Very artificial flavors and strong chemical effect in the mouth. I even got sores from using it.
Kelly T.
Merrillville, IN
Haven't used it looking, but my daughter and i love it. It's nice when you can see an actual difference! Who doesn't want white teeth
Kelsey H.
Huntington, WV
this toothpaste is awesome i love it i use it every single day and every single night it makes me feel great like i can finally sleep
Ella T.
Marion, KY
It’s really minty. It definitely gets all the food from the day off of my teeth. It’s a pretty decent and good size. Nice packaging.
Kim L.
This product works pretty well. I can tell a difference. It also leaves your breath smelling fresh and your teeth feeling very clean.
Merna G.
Bedford, TX
I use it daily and I t whiten my teeth but I don't like how it tastes but I use it everyday because I use good effect of the product
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?