BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Hilary S.
Denver
I use the toothpaste and the mouthwash. I am just glad I was able to find the toothpaste over at sam's club so now I can get in bulk!!!
Cara S.
Jacksonville , NC
I prefer the crest strips but if there isn't any I opt out for the tooth paste. It takes longer to get white. But it gets the job done.
Alexis N.
Wilmington, DE
Good toothpaste, I don’t really notice a whitening difference in my opinion, but overall still a good toothpaste from what’s out there
Cailey L.
Murrieta, CA
I love this toothpaste, it whitens and keeps my teeth so clean. It doesn't feel gritty like some paste and it's also super affordable!!
Jessica B.
pawleys island, sc
Great toothpaste, but I dont feel as though it has any more whitening properties than baking soda. Does leave my breath fresh, however.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
This is the best whitening toothpaste out there it works so quickly within just a week or so I noticed my teeth were already whitened.
Brittany A.
Fostoria, OH
I like this toothpaste! Whitens my teeth but does not leave them sensitive. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed after brushing.
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
I like this toothpaste it’s available pretty much everywhere all sizes meet my expectations affordable buy it mostly at cvs or Wal-Mart
Demi G.
Covina , CA
I use these often maybe twice a week , yet I do think they last for 24 hours brightening teeth I do need to re apply after a few days .
Nicole E.
Thornwood, NY
While I did not notice an immediate change once I switched to Creat whitening toothpaste, I do feel that overtime my teeth were whiter.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?