BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
Every time I use this toothpaste, my gums start to literally peel off on the inside of my mouth. It’s too harsh for my sensitive gums.
Obiageli E.
Richardson
I use this product because I'm a heavy coffee drinker and without this, my teeth would be as brown as an apple left alone for a while.
Megan G.
Bellevue, NE
I love this stuff. It keeps my breath smelling fresh and my teeth looking shiney! It helps that I am taking care of my oral health too.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This toothpaste always leaves my teeth feeling like I just got a cleaning . The flavors of the toothpaste range to fit anyone's needs .
Jessica L.
Monticello, KY
My regular toothpaste. Immediately have seen the difference when I first started using it. My teeth has been looking so much beautiful.
Kristen G.
Morgantown, WV
One of my favorite toothpastes! Doesn't leave your mouth dry or tacky. Just fresh and minty! With a sparkling smile I highly recommend!
Nicole F.
Crest pro-health whitening toothpaste is one of my favorite toothpaste I think it does help my teeth become more whiter than they are.
Cait B.
Portland, OR
I haven't noticed any whitening, but the toothpaste is nice quality & does the job. Some feel slimy or cheap but this has great texture
Haley M.
Jonesboro, AR
I'd never expect a toothpaste to whiten as well as Crest does! I've used pro health strips and I prefer the paste because it's so fast.
Jennifer L.
Lake Grove, NY
Does the job of a toothpaste. I don't see any obvious whitening of my teeth. I used it for a couple months and my teeth look the same.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?