BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Jessica A.
Melbourne, FL
I've only been using this for about 6 weeks and the change is night and day. My teeth look amazing and I have no issues with bad breath.
Morgan M.
This is my favorite toothpaste. It does a great job whitening and fights bad breath. I can tell each use that my teeth look much whiter.
Cindy Q.
Laredo, TX
This is the tooth paste I use every day. I believe that this the price is so worth the paste it keeps my mouth clean and my teeth white.
Adriana P.
Si la he usado y es buenisima, una frescura y sensación de limpieza en la boca por mucho mas tiempo.... recomendada si lo que buscas eso
DeBorah L.
Long Beach california
I love the feel that it gives to my teething leaving them nice and white with consist use everyday it will work and keep your teeth white
Katherine Z.
Grand rapids
Leaves mouth tasting fresh, & keeps them nice & white. Use it twice daily & love the minty taste. Favorite type of toothpaste
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
I swear by Crest whitening products!! The products work immediately and if used on a regular basis, you will definitely have whiter teeth
Erica O.
Falling Waters
I use the pro whiten toothpaste twice a day. I don't really see a difference in shade of white though. It foes leave my mouth minty fresh
Gabby J.
Uvalde, TX
Gets my mouth clean which is the whole point of toothpaste but don't notice a difference in the color. Not good for a whiting toothpaste.
Nikki B.
Moundsville
Tingly clean feeling! The mint taste isn't overpowering yet you can feel it getting the job done! I would recommend the product for sure!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?