BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Alexis H.
New Orleans
I strongly recommend a daily regimen of this product along with crest whitening mouthwash for an effective whitening regimen. I use this combination everyday and I have the pearliest whites. I used to have very dark strained teeth, after beginning this regimen I am back to my lovely whites.
Damian F.
Columbus, OH
I have very sensitive teeth and I love to have that refreshing and cool feeling after I’m done brushing my teeth and this does the job 99.9% of the time. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and my teeth feeling, well, fine. I don’t have any sensitivity issues with it and I appreciate that a lot!!
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I love the taste of my Crest Pro Health and have been using it for years. It is not the most natural toothpaste on the market and although it gives the feeling of my teeth being clean, I am more than likely going to switch to a natural remineralizing toothpaste once my current tube runs out.
Vaska T.
Macomb, MI
I love this whitebing tooth paste. It works so well abd it doesbt leave you feeling sensitative. If you are looking for a quick fix this isnt the best pick for you. You need to use this product for atleast 3 months to see real results. The pricing on it is a bit high but totaly worth it.
Vik W.
EAST WEYMOUTH, MA
Im a little iffy with this product only because mint doesn't agree with me orally lol. I usually use kids oral care because it doesn't bother my stomach, but I do occasionally swith off to this and its a great working product I only wish it came in more flavors than the traditional mint.
Coco L.
Crest Pro Health whitening tooth paste helped my teeth so much! Using this every day multiple times allowed my teeth to sparkle in ways I never knew that they could before. Using this whole line I now have a perfect white smile and never have to worry about my teeth looking yellow or dull.
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn, NY
I recommend the Crest Prohealth line if you have sensitive teeth or cavities or plaque and any other dental concerns. It is effective and I tend to reach for this one after my whitening treatments when my teeth are sensitive.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I love the flavor of all of Crest's toothpastes and this is no exception.  The bonus is the great whitening power that it packs in with it.  I may not be the best person to see before and after results though because I don't smoke, drink, drink coffee, or do anything that would stain my teeth.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
I go back and forth between different whitening toothpastes. However, I found a great deal at Big Lots with this package for $6 that I couldn't pass up. It is lasting me forever which is even better. I am a coffee drinking and it seems to keep my teeth from looking more white than yellow.
Liz N.
I used a different brand before. My friend who is a Dental hygienist recommended Crest to me because she saw how bad my gums are. So I tried it and never looked back. I think my gums and teeth are healthier now than before. I like the whitening toothpaste and the sensitive the most.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?