BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
icelean r.
I love these because it taste great and they give my teeth great results I use it daily and love it. I recommend this product to everyone
Heaven W.
indianapolis
Works very well I love it and it is refreshing I highly recommend it for whitening teeth because it helps and it also helps fight plague
Alexa L.
Newington, CT
This is a great toothpaste. My mouth feels great and clean after use, and it has helped with whitening my teeth a bit! Highly recommend.
Shari V.
Sometimes you don't need a dentist for whiter teeth, I just use these and I get countless compliments on how to I get my teeth so white.
Jessica P.
Saint Paul, MN
I mean what can go wrong! I get this from my dentist and it works just fine ! Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint
Shanna M.
I've used this kind of toothpaste before and loved it. The Taste isn't too overwhelmingly minty. It is very gentle on your teeth as well.
Jennifer H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this mouthwash it's not hot , I love how fresh and clean Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash
Rachel B.
Saint Albans
I buy Crest quite often, but I rarely see any "whitening" results. However this toothpaste keeps my teeth feeling clean most of the day.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I actually really like this toothpaste. In my personal experience, I need a stronger whitening agent but the toothpaste gets them clean.
Andrea B.
Arkadelphia, AR
I use the whitening of this product and I am very impressed with how It works and keeps my teeth clean and breath smelling fresh all day.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?