BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Courtney D.
My kids don't Love the taste of this but it works great! I gave them their own little tubes of it and they all of a sudden didn't mind it!
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this toothpaste. I always use it. It makes such a gradual difference to whiten your teeth. I have purchased many many times, love it!
Allison R.
Chatsworth, GA
Really does help to whiten your teeth! Really after one use you can tell a difference. No weird taste that whitening products usually have!
Alexandra N.
Hays, NC
This is such a great toothpaste! I love the taste and also lke how clean my mouth feels after using this product. It's a different feeling!
Amanda V.
Millington
This has got to be about the best line of oral care EVER invented!! Not only did it help strengthen my teeth but helped me get them whiter!
Jennifer K.
My family uses crest whitening toothpaste....even my kids. Let me tell ya! It helps. My kids have noticed a difference in their teeth too!
Carolina R.
South Bend, IN
Es muy buena pasta dental deja un aliento fresco por mas tiempo, el sabor es agradable y no tan fuerte, la uso a diario 3 veces a la semana
Emily H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Makes my teeth feel like I've just left the dentist's office! I didn't find that they really help with whitening or stain removal, though.
Melissa S.
Springfield
Crest is the only brand of tooth paste I like to use. It's got a good taste and can actually tell I brushes my teeth after I've used it.
Wanda P.
Loveland, OH
have used for a while. like the way it makes my teeth feel clean & mouth refreshed. would like if it whitened my teeth a bit more though.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?