BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Ranee B.
Muscle shoals, AL
One of my favorite toothpaste the taste is great and it really does help your teeth turn white you can buy this at any drugstore or Walmart
Jennifer K.
My family uses crest whitening toothpaste....even my kids. Let me tell ya! It helps. My kids have noticed a difference in their teeth too!
Lindsey s.
haverhill ma
I really like this toothpaste. My mouth feels nice and clean afterwards and I like the taste a lot. I always use this over any other brand.
Gabbi C.
Stillmore, GA
LOVE this toothpaste not just for the whitening but also for how clean my teeth feel afterward. I use it twice daily and always feel fresh.
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
I really dislike this toothpaste because of the awful aftertaste that it leaves in my mouth. I also didn't find it to be whitening at all.
Jennifer M.
Perris , CA
I have tried to use this toothpaste but my gums and teeth are very sensitive they automatically start hurting after I use this toothpaste.
Taylor M.
Tampa, FL
Love the flavor and product. Just don't like all the fluoride in the toothpaste. It's unfortunate because I would like to continue using it
Carolina R.
South Bend, IN
Es muy buena pasta dental deja un aliento fresco por mas tiempo, el sabor es agradable y no tan fuerte, la uso a diario 3 veces a la semana
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
Love these. They clean my teeth well and have them shining. I bought at walmart. They are a little pricey for crest but it does work great.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
Crest is usually my go to for toothpaste and other oral care products. They're good reliable products and I've never had an issue with them
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?