BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Mouniér N.
Middle Island, NY
Crest ProHealth Whiteninig Toothpaste is a pretty good choice for everyday brushing; not too sure about the whitening effects though.
Marissa  S.
Tucson , AZ
I love this toothpaste! Tastes good! Works good! Whitens teeth and freshens breath! What more could you need in a toothpaste? Great value!
Jasmin S.
This has always kept my teeth white and it is so refreshing. It gently whitens your teeth which is a plus because I have tooth sensitivity
Morgan D.
Cedar city
one of the best toothpastes I've ever think that he been around. Always leaves a minty great feeling behind with a clean fresh minty scent.
Taylor M.
Tampa , FL
Love the flavor and product. Just don't like all the fluoride in the toothpaste. It's unfortunate because I would like to continue using it
Chelsea N.
Kalamazoo
I love using this toothpaste . It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean . I recommend buying this product. This product really works .
Ranee B.
Muscle shoals, AL
One of my favorite toothpaste the taste is great and it really does help your teeth turn white you can buy this at any drugstore or Walmart
Jessica M.
Shelby Twp, MI
This really makes your mouth feels for for a very lo g period of time. It fights bacteria in the teeth and makes your teeth a lot brighter.
Lindsey s.
haverhill ma
I really like this toothpaste. My mouth feels nice and clean afterwards and I like the taste a lot. I always use this over any other brand.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
My favorite toothpaste by far. Freshens, cleans, whitens and protects all in one product.
Rinsed clean and leaves your mouth squeaky clean.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?