BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Mariah O.
Mahnomen, MN
Noticed a difference in a week. Love this toothpaste, I have senitive teeth and this doesn't seem to bother them as much and other brands love.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I want my teeth to feel clean and my mouth to be disinfected and control tartar and have fresh breath all while whitening my teeth.  This works.
C H.
Warwick , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not necessarily sure what to say about this toothpaste as far as review other than the fact that it's good no real complaints or positives
Anallely'Marcelino F.
Edinburg
It's very good #fresh smell love it's work would love to know everyone's opinion on this because I actually love the outcome of this toothpaste
Lidia M.
Lake Worth, FL
Is the perfect toothpaste to use because it makes your teeth white and it helps a lot. i recommend everyone using it , also its cheap.

Kayla B.
This toothpaste it awesome. I'm normally picky about the grittiness of toothpaste but this is nice and smooth and makes your teeth super white
Morgan M.
This product helps eliminate coffee stains and honestly I just like brushing my teeth and having nice minty freshness and clean pearly whites.
felicia K.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom just brought like 3 of the big ones my family has all ways use this toothpaste they should get 10 🌟 if only they had that option up here
Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
This is my favorite toothpaste. Crest is one of my favorite brands of toothpaste. With this product I feel like it is actually helping my teeth
Sabrina D.
Kathleen, GA
This is a great tooth paste and tastes much better than most of the whitening kind. However, I don't really notice my teeth getting that white.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?