BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Elizabeth F.
El Paso, TX
I have always used this and it works very well. The taste isn't over bearing and it's the right amount of mint if you don't really like mint.
Lexy J.
I fine that with my sensitive moth this toothpaste works really well with out making my mouth raw feeling but giving me that nice clean smile
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Made my teeth get whiter after a few uses. It is pretty good and affordable. It has a fresh minty taste, and makes your breathe fresh.
Madelynne F.
Belleville
This product is actually pretty good and the price for it isn't bad at all and it also smells very good and you have a refreshing aftertaste.
Brittney T.
Boston, VA
Crest White in addition to their whitening strips keep my teeth healthy and white. Not harsh at all and a non-messy tube. Always great price.
Alyssa G.
This tooth paste is amazing it leaves my teeth and mouth feeling so clean I really love it, If you haven't tried it you definitely should !!
Rebecca A.
Vancouver, washington
One of my favorite toothpastes. Leaves your breath fresh and your teeth clean for a while. Your breath is even good after you eat sometimes.
sandra d.
Albertville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Mayra R.
This is a great toothpaste leaves my breath fresh while leaving my teeth clean and not making them feel week because of the whitening process
Courtney J.
Niagara Falls, NY
I really love Crest's whiting products. They are very effective and compared to other price points for a whiting package they are very fair.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?