BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Morgan M.
This product helps eliminate coffee stains and honestly I just like brushing my teeth and having nice minty freshness and clean pearly whites.
Shurie R.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite toothpaste. Have used it for years. It just doesnt fail me. Other ones dont really clean as well. The flavor is also my preferred.
Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
This is my favorite toothpaste. Crest is one of my favorite brands of toothpaste. With this product I feel like it is actually helping my teeth
Lidia M.
Lake Worth, FL
Is the perfect toothpaste to use because it makes your teeth white and it helps a lot. i recommend everyone using it , also its cheap.

Rachel H.
Shreveport, LA
We use great mouth wash and toothpaste. You can just continue to feel your mouth stay clean hours after brushing. I wouldn't use anything else
Sabrina D.
Kathleen, GA
This is a great tooth paste and tastes much better than most of the whitening kind. However, I don't really notice my teeth getting that white.
Heather H.
Chester, VA
My day is not complete without this product. I have tried others (not by choice) and always feel incomplete.  Never forget Crest is Best!
Sarah S.
This is my go to toothpaste. I like how clean and fresh it leaves my mouth after brushing. It also leaves my teeth whiter which is a big plus.
Maria G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have used this product twice and I’ll say it is a good product, it’s actually effective and doesn’t disappoint. Totally would recommend this!
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
my  favorite toothpaste, long lasting, perfect product for me, will continue to buy love the flavor and tingle sensation, reasonable price
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?