BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Hannah N.
Love the taste and the outcome. I won't use any other toothpaste. I'm an avid coffee drinker and even I have seen a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I'll never need to try a different toothpaste again.
Kiley C.
I usually pick this toothpaste up when I go to Costco because you can get a big package for a decent price. It does leave my teeth nice and shiny after every use, and I believe it keeps them white. I would like to see a more drastic color change, but you can get that from their whitening strips!
Alexa d.
This definitely isn't my favorite toothpaste for whitening and it doesn't freshen my breath the way other toothpastes do. This seems to be more of a toothpaste for whitening rather than cleaning teeth and freshening up. I actually like cheaper brands from Walmart for teeth whitening toothpaste.
Adele R.
Paulina, LA
Great product overall. Keeps my gums healthy and my teeth clean. tastes great. Priced right for the whole family to use. Not harsh on the mouth, teeth, or gums.  I use this product daily and am a repeat purchaser. Meets all of my expectations of a toothpaste. I would recommend this product.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
Crest is the best toothpaste ! It always makes my teeth feel squeaky clean and it doesn’t really burn your mouth like other toothpastes and it still works amazing with whitening and keeping your breath fresh!
Isha K.
I'm not the biggest fan of Crest for toothpaste as I'm a regular Colgate user and always have been. I don't like the aftertaste but it does stay true to what it claims to do. It's great at whitening teeth and I would recommend it to people who don't have specific preferences for toothpaste.
Brandi F.
This is a decent product, it leaves your breath feeling fresh and your teeth feeling really clean the only bad thing is I have sensitive teeth and every time I get done using this my teeth feel tingly and they hurt for hours afterward, not sure why other than that it's a pretty good product.
Alexus P.
This toothpaste has kept my teeth white! I drink coffee daily and have not experienced any staining! My favorite thing is the taste because it's not super strong sometimes the taste can be over powering. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone looking to whiten their teeth!
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I love the taste of my Crest Pro Health and have been using it for years. It is not the most natural toothpaste on the market and although it gives the feeling of my teeth being clean, I am more than likely going to switch to a natural remineralizing toothpaste once my current tube runs out.
Alexis H.
New Orleans
I strongly recommend a daily regimen of this product along with crest whitening mouthwash for an effective whitening regimen. I use this combination everyday and I have the pearliest whites. I used to have very dark strained teeth, after beginning this regimen I am back to my lovely whites.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?