BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Kayla S.
Huntsville
Love this toothpaste. It gives a good clean feeling and has been very effective in keeping my teeth healthy. Gentle on teeth but hard working.
Sara H.
Ruskin, FL
Love this product. It makes my teeth feel super clean. I have to stop myself from over brushing because you’re left with such a clean feeling.
Mariah O.
Mahnomen, MN
Noticed a difference in a week. Love this toothpaste, I have senitive teeth and this doesn't seem to bother them as much and other brands love.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I want my teeth to feel clean and my mouth to be disinfected and control tartar and have fresh breath all while whitening my teeth.  This works.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I always buy this toothpaste and it makes my teeth so white plus I always feel extra clean when I use it. It smells nice and works really well
Anallely'Marcelino F.
Edinburg
It's very good #fresh smell love it's work would love to know everyone's opinion on this because I actually love the outcome of this toothpaste
Jahanah M.
This is nice. My teeth has visibly whitened since using it. It did take longer to lighten in comparison to other brands but it's not as pricey.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
I absolutrly love this toothpaste and so does my family. Your teeth feels so great and clean and not only that, but your teeth are much whiter!
Jonee F.
I'm not really picky in toothpaste  but most of the time this is the brand we often use also this is the brand of my kids toothpaste too.
Vankesha I.
The teeth whitening part, hmm, I guess I would have to stick to it to really see the full effects of it, nut it made my teeth feel really good.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?