BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Amber D.
Sikeston, MO
I love this toothpaste. I smoke so I have to stay ahead with stains. After one brush I can always tell a huge difference between teeth whitening
Kassondra M.
Shelbyville, KY
There are plenty of different toothpaste out there but this has to be my favorite. The after taste is what I love after waking up in the mornings
Layla P.
Keeping my teeth clean is SO important. And crest is definitely the move! It keeps your teeth feeling clean and your breath feeling mighty fresh.
Chelsea G.
HUNTSVILLE, TN
A pretty good basic tooth paste. It does the job and that's good enough for me. It doesn't really whiten, but it cleans and freshens your breath.
Ebonie H.
Tampa, FL
Im always trying to figure a way out to whiten my teeth and crest is just the answer. it makes my breath smell great while whiting my teeth
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
This makes your mouth minty fresh and i have sensitivity but has not acted up with this tooth paste . Love the feeling and tingle of clean teeth
Diana T.
Toothpaste helps keep my teeth white, has a bad taste but it still does its' job! I have used this product many times and it is at a good price.
Cam S.
Works great in combination with the mouthwash, floss and whitening strips. Fresh clean xabity free whitened teeth is all a mouth could ask for 😆
Hannah A.
Council Bluffs, IA
Nice minty taste and smell. Leaves you feeling clean and fresh, if you don't like strong minty flavor then you might want to find something else.
dani E.
Lancaster, CA
I love this toothpaste! It leaves my teeth pearly white and it's so gentle at cleaning! And you get a lot of coupons if you buy it from Walmart.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?