BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Love crest! I notice my teeth getting a little whiter with each use. It doesn't cause me sensitivity. And it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Randi N.
Liked it. My kids do seem to like it. Messy though if not careful. I do wish it was a more natural product.  Packaging is eye catching. Repeat user.
Ingrid P.
I think this is my favorite toothpaste from the drugstore. It’s super affordable and it whiteness my teeth super fast. Would recommend this product
Malina P.
Bellefontaine
Keeps my breath smelling great all day plus the whitening is just a double package... it also leave my teeth smooth and feeling clean and fresh...
Dana B.
Fargo
Toothpaste is toothpaste to me but I always buy the same one for a reason I suppose. Helps whiten and fights bad breath. What more could you need??
Faith S.
Boise
This product helped get me thoughts blinding white teeth I've always wanted in just a short amount of time. After I was always getting compliments
Sarah H.
Romulus
Great toothpaste. My teeth felt super clean after the first use and whiter after about 2-3 days. I have sensitive teeth and this didn't bother me.
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
I didn't have any issues with it. It made me feel clean, however I do not think it's the best whitening toothpaste. It was kind of effective.
Nicole C.
Broadview Hts, OH
I like it but it's still not quite doing the job. I wish it was a little stronger, but I continue to use it. You can find it pretty much anywhere.
Niaya P.
This thing is amazing it cleans my mouth so great but is still gentle on your teeth and it's not to strong it make my breath smell 10 times better
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?