BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
I've been using this for a few months now and have seen a little change in the color. I used to smoke so I have slightly yellowing but this is helping.
Jmoneisha D.
I use this everyday and never had a problem with it I’ve used this brand for over 3 plus years and I’ve always been satisfied and it’s very affordable
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
This whitening toothpaste doesn’t seem to whiten the teeth as much as their competitors. It is disappointing because this used to be my favorite brand.
Joanne L.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to toothpaste since it came out. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed after each use and as a plus it's a whitener as well!
Andre L.
Falls Church, VA
That is the best toothpaste I've used in a long time. I have the freshest breath. I have told all of my friends about it and it's at a great price too.
Sara B.
Omaha, NE
It's not bad. My mouth feels fresh after using no complaints. There is nothing that stands out that would make me purchase this over any other product.
Adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love using this product. I always buy it when im at the store (target or Giant). Good price and worth. Also smells very good and keeps my teeth white
Marisol T.
I can definately see a change in color in my teeth after using this toothpaste for a while. I love the results, my teeth do look healthier and whiter.
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
Like this one. But I really not sure I noticed a difference in whitening my teeth. The "taste" is good since I like mint. Not too harsh or too gentle.
Sidney A.
This toothpaste is amazing! The first two days of using it my teeth got white and I got a boat load of comments. Now I am more confident with my smile.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?