BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Heather G.
Madera, CA
The only brand I use. The 4 pack comes in handy and is cheaper then buying the single tubes. The taste is good and my teeth always feel nice and clean.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
I love crest, it helps to protect against the tartar build up from things you've eaten through out the day, keeping your teeth smooth instead of fuzzy.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I have used crest for years it makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh it is very gentle I always purchase this but I still will try different brands
Kaitlyn H.
hemphill, TX
It was nice but definitely not one of my favorite i prefer Colgate or Tom's to be completely honest I don't like the feeling crest leaves on my teeth
Ashley C.
This product is actually pretty good. I will recommend it to others who are interested in it. Ive seen results because of this product so I love it!
Shaheeda A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've been using this toothpaste since I was a little girl. I guess you can say I feel at home whenever I use it! It's refreshing and wonderful.
Rae B.
Saint Louis
Convenient and effective. Leaves your breath feeling fresh & you have a clean feeling afterwards. This in conjunction with the mouthwash buys itself!
Nat M.
Sherman
Enjoying  the flavor very effective for me recommend it to family and friends.well known Brand well worth buying and trying you want be disappointed.
Becca B.
Collingswood , NJ
This toothpaste was ok. Doesn't really get teeth as white as I would like. But I also drink a lot of coffee. Does the job for the price you pay for!
Kyndia T.
Philadelphia
It works but not right away it takes several uses for it to whiten. You can find this product anywhere and it is a popular brand so I don't mind it.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?