BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Jackie M.
Chatsworth, GA
Keeps my breath smelling fresh and makes my teeth very clean :)) it's my go to toothpaste and I like it because it's minty lol but I do recommend this
Tyreana J.
Peoria, AZ
Crest are really good to they keep your teeth white and it last very long it's give you a good smile and the taste is good but do not swallow it lol .
Jordan F.
I like this toothpaste but im not sure it whitens any more than just regular old baking soda and water. Simple is sometimes better. Will not buy again.
Kayla D.
This toothpaste is really great at whitening and getting the job done. However, I prefer a toothpaste that focuses on enamel strength and tooth health.
Carol K.
Pretty good but doesn't seem to whiten for me as well as the Colgate Optic white does. It's good for everyday use but not so much for a super whitener.
Andre L.
Falls Church , VA
That is the best toothpaste I've used in a long time. I have the freshest breath. I have told all of my friends about it and it's at a great price too.
Gabriella M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Crest whitening toothpaste! I drink a ton of coffee, and crest helps prevent coffee stains on my teeth! Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
It was a great tooth paste to get my teeth clean and did morning breath but it did not whiten my teeth at all . it was actually a little disappounting
Emily I.
Vonore, Tn
This toothpaste is great for whiting and keeping breath fresh. Love the way it taste and has after taste. Great product and would definitely buy again
Felicia N.
Pensacola , FL
My favorite tooth paste when I want to get surface stains off! It's very gentle and doesn't make my teeth too sensitive like most whitening toothpastes
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?