BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
LeAnn F.
Hartford
I have been using Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste for several months and I am very pleases with the results.  The toothpaste has made my teeth whiter and I have not had any cavities.  It is a gentle toothpaste with a nice minty taste.  I think it is one of the best toothpastes out on the market today.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
The Crest Prohealth Whitening Toothpaste works so great! It does make my teeth a little sensitive though after using for a couple weeks. I do have very sensitive teeth though and when I don't use a toothpaste for that it acts up a lot. However, this did the job if you want a whiter and brighter smile.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This product works great! I definitely seen a difference when using this product! I and a smoker and coffee drinker and it whitened my teeth in a week or so! It is pretty effective and would totally buy this brand again!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I like this whitening tooth paste. I like to use the strips but I use the paste on a daily basis. I think the paste is very effective. I have used this product many times and I would recommend it to others as well.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
I love mouthwash! I feel like it is like that extra piece of clean that I need. This mouthwash particular is one that I like because it does not leave my mouth with that burning feeling but it leaves my mouth feeling clean. I also like that it can be purchases from anyway. I am all about convenience.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Crest Pro health whitening tooth paste works. I do already use crest whitening strips but there are times where I take breaks between boxes. So when I'm on hiatus this toothpSte does justice and keeps my breathe fresh and my teeth white. I recommend to those who stop using the crest whitening strips.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Great toothpaste. My mouth feels so healthy when I use this toothpaste. I used to struggle with gum disease before finding this toothpaste and now my gums are completely clear and healthy. My teeth are also clean, healthy, and whiter. My expectations were exceeded. I will continue to buy and recommend.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Love love love this toothpaste. It has a great taste and leaves your mouth feeling extra fresh after use. I have been using this for months and I can definitely tell a difference with my teeth. The only thing I would say is that if you have sensitive gums, alternate brushing with another toothpaste too.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is my absolute favorite toothepaste! As soon as you brush your teeth you can already telll the differnce in the whiteness. If you try to switch back to any other toothepaste you're wrong. I've done in and i wasn't as confident with my teeth anymore. This is definitely the way to go for toothepaste!
Cassidy B.
Raleigh
I used to hate anything mint flavored and now I use their strongest mint flavored toothpaste and mouthwash and I feel like my teeth have made a big difference in the color of my teeth. I would definitely recommend their products to others! Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?