BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Holly B.
Elk Horn, KY
Really do love this product. It does get your teeth whiter the longer you use. I buy mine at Walmart and the price is about the same for all toothpaste.
Missy B.
Milwaukee, WI
Simple. Effective. Easy to use. Lasts me forever. Works enough to give you a deep clean without being too harsh. Always used this brand and forever will
Gabriela D.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love it. Very fresh tasting and my kids like it too. Not too pasty. I grew up on a different brand and I've switched. Price is good. It's very effective
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
This whitening toothpaste doesn’t seem to whiten the teeth as much as their competitors. It is disappointing because this used to be my favorite brand.
Joanne L.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This has been my go to toothpaste since it came out. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed after each use and as a plus it's a whitener as well!
Kayla D.
This toothpaste is really great at whitening and getting the job done. However, I prefer a toothpaste that focuses on enamel strength and tooth health.
Marisol T.
I can definately see a change in color in my teeth after using this toothpaste for a while. I love the results, my teeth do look healthier and whiter.
Andre L.
Falls Church , VA
That is the best toothpaste I've used in a long time. I have the freshest breath. I have told all of my friends about it and it's at a great price too.
Kamry P.
Middleburg, FL
This toothpaste always makes you feel like your teeth are the cleanest they're going to get. And you can always feel the the cleanliness of your teeth
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
I noticed more of a difference with this than compared to any other whitening toothpaste. I feel like I'd see more results if I used the whole system.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?