BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Rachel C.
Birmingham , AL
The flavor is nice, not too potent but not too light. I didn’t really notice a difference in the color of my teeth but I also didn’t use it consistently.
Ashley S.
Douglas, GA
I love this toothpaste it leaves teeth so smooth after your done brushing! Also, if leaves your breathe smelling so amazing!! This is an awesome product.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Gentle on teeth, not a strong smell. Gives you a clean feeling like no other. Very effective, good price especially on value packs. All we use is crest!
Eileen G.
I think for those with yellow teeth this is very helpful. You can see results pretty fast and in my opinion it's okay for sensitive teeth. This is great
Brandi A.
This toothpaste doesn't necessarily whiten my teeth as fast as I would like. But it does help keep my teeth white after whitening with the Crest strips.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
This product works wonders and keeps my mouth feeling fresh for a long time after I've brushed my teeth! It feels nice when your mouth feels very clean!
Jordan H.
Terre Haute
This is the best stuff in the world. We use it daily at me house. Its the best whitening toothpaste in the world. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Katie U.
Sullivan
used to be my go-to, even though it's a little bit more expensive. It definitely whitens, but they didn't do much for sensitivity or strengthening enamel
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this as it leaves my teeth super cleans and help with coffee stains. However the only think I don’t love is how my tongue get that mint burn feel.
Yesenia R.
Anaheim, CA
I went from Colgate to crest toothpaste. After I tried crest I was happy with the results. My mouth felt way fresher than any other toothpaste products.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?