BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Jess M.
Use crest when brushing my teeth. My whole family uses it. We love crest. We love how gentle it is and it isn't harsh on our teeth. The packaging is juice
Jamie H.
Cottage Grove, OR
This is my favorite toothpaste! It keeps my breath smelling fresh, whitens my teeth and has fluoride and tartar control which my dentist says is important
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I always use crest pro whitening toothpaste because I love how pearly white it makes my teeth. It sometimes can be a little pricey but it lasts a long time
Lily A.
Johnstown, PA
Definitely whitens teeth a little. Leaves the mouth feeling fresh. Could be a little better if the whitening was more noticeable. Good value for the price!
Melissa C.
Wayne, WV
Both my fiance and I love this toothpaste.  We always get the 4 pack and it does everything it claims it does.  We don't use any other toothpaste
Jordan H.
Pemberton, NJ
This toothpaste has a gritty feeling that makes me feel like I am scrubbing my teeth completely clean. Its minty and fresh and leaves me feeling confident.
Brie B.
Nashville, TN
Always my go to. My thing is you can actually see results after only a few days so you know it's working. Great flavor. Always a far price for the results!
Alexis M.
This toothpaste works great. Whitens teeth, leaves your mouth feeling really fresh, and when combined with my oral b electric brush it removes all stains.
shanell D.
Kingston
I'm giving this product a 5/5 because I grew up using Crest ProHealth tooth paste and everywhere I go I'm always being told that I have white pearly teeth,
Charity J.
Greenwood, IN
It’s good toothpaste, I’ll give it that. But I don’t feel like it did anything in terms of whitening. I’m beginning to think my teeth will never be white.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?