BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Crest whitening is all I ever use or have used in the last few years. It doesn't give you that bad burning sensation and it does actually whiten over time!
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
One of my favorite toothpaste that whitens without making my teeth sensitive. And it really works! I coffee and tea and it removes all the surface stains.
Ioana A.
seminole, Fl
I like this toothpaste. Tastes good, does seems to lighten my teeth a little. Will order again. I hope that more people think like me about this product!!!
Holly D.
Lexington
I like crest because most of them doesn't have a bad taste an it leaves your whole mouth feeling clean an refreshed, the great smelling breath last awhile.
Audry B.
Brooksville , FL
I always recommend buying a whitening toothpaste and this is in my top five favorites! Leaves my breath smelling minty fresh! Not too harsh but effective!
jade s.
This is also the toothpaste i use. Those are the only 2 I purchase because I know they work. The make you feel super clean, and your teeth are super white.
Jena C.
McCammon, ID
This is one of my favorite toothpastes, it bubbles really well and has a clean (not to hot) taste. I think it really does keep my teeth looking their best
Layla A.
This is a great toothpaste. I'm not a toothpaste fan due to the texture of most toothpaste, but this one doesn't make me gag. I buy at target for under $3.
Lydia I.
Port Royal, PA
taste is good. leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean teeth look whiter. removes the coffee and soda stain. love that fresh feeling after brushing your teeth
Destiny I.
Haines city
I love the feeling of waking up and bring being able to brush my teeth with this toothpaste. Its so amazing and always keeps my teeth super white and clean
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?