BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
morgan j.
Big Spring, TX
Love this product. Helps whiten your teeth an repair your gums. I have been using it since it came out an have seen a huge difference in my oral health since.
Aaliyah M.
dermott, AR
Ive been looking all around for a nature tooth whitening product that is not harsh on my teeth , using this product i  discovered how easy and effective it is!
Hailey  .
I enjoyed this product. I found that it highly increased the whitening of my teeth. I wish that I was able to use this product more it is kind of pricey.
Jenny S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this toothpaste. It really does well to show difference in my teeth with just one brush. They keep my teeth clean and healthy, just how they should be.
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
This is my favorite toothpaste I switch between this one and the sensitive one the flavor is good and I feel like my teeth are clean when I'm finished brushing
Jeanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It keeps my mouth feeling clean, but it won't do much for my breath. The "fresh clean mint" flavor doesn't do much for me, I prefer their 3D White toothpaste.
Gabbi A.
Glendale, AZ
This is a really good product to take care of your teeth sit kinda tastes like medicine haha but that might mean something good that's good for your teeth so.
Shelli A.
Parkersburg, WV
I've used Crest for years and love the whitening toothpaste. While I feel it doesn't whiten my teeth like the strips, it does a good job keeping stains at bay.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I definitely feel like this toothpaste not only whitens but cleans my teeth and freshens my breath. My mom always gets this brand and her smile is phenomenal.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great whitening toothpaste..i have tea stained teeth and it really works!The only problem is it will make your teeth sensitive so i dont use everyday
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?