BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Vanessa L.
I have been using this toothpaste for awhile. I don't see different benefits to it, but it doesn't taste bad. I didn't see a difference with whitening either
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
I find my teeth get cleaner with this type of tooth paste as compared to others, however I don't see that it whitens my teeth like it says it's supposed to..
Renzyl B.
A toothpaste that helps whiten my teeth because I'm a coffee drinker . The packaging is good and I would always use it. The price is fine get this on sale .
Ashleigh A.
Easy to use and convenient. Not easy to talk with though! I definitely noticed results after a few uses when I was consistent with following the directions.
kheycee m.
Blacksburg, VA
I love this toothpaste.. it's remove dirt in teeth and give the mouth smell refreshing and good.
Very healthy and gums and so affordable.. love this product
Ashley C.
Lakeland, FL
Love this stuff. Cleans efficiently and leaves you feeling fresh and sparkly. This is my go-to toothpaste. Has great value for the price and works amazingly!
Alexis B.
philidelphia
Great toothpaste gets the job done and works well I was so supported when I used it for the first time got it from Walmart. I will continue to use this kind
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I’m terrified of getting a cavity, so I take extra good care of my teeth. I use this because it fights against several things and leaves my breath so minty.
Isela R.
This one of my favorite mouth products!!!!!!!!!!! you can see results really fast, and fredhness in your mouth!!!!!! I will recomended to alot of people!!!!!
Felicitas N.
Whittier
Not super crazy about this toothpaste, but it gets the job done. Everyone in my family uses it and it's not too pricey and does not have a gross taste to it
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?