BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work to whiten teeth?1 Answers
morgan j.
Big Spring, TX
Love this product. Helps whiten your teeth an repair your gums. I have been using it since it came out an have seen a huge difference in my oral health since.
Casey S.
Big Stone Gap
I wasn't crazy about this product. It didn't stay "bubbly" enough throughout the entire time I was brushing my teeth. I was disappointed bc I use crest a lot.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I definitely feel like this toothpaste not only whitens but cleans my teeth and freshens my breath. My mom always gets this brand and her smile is phenomenal.
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I love the crest whitening toothpaste. It’s my #1 choice in toothpaste. Tastes good, makes my mouth feel fresh without making my mouth burn like other brands.
Hailey  .
I enjoyed this product. I found that it highly increased the whitening of my teeth. I wish that I was able to use this product more it is kind of pricey.
Christy V.
Houston
Reason I love this paste is because it just leaves a super clean feeling after I brush. Always good sales going on with Colgate so it's at a great price point.
Emily C.
After a month of using this product, I noticed a significant difference in the coloring of my teeth. It has slow effects but the outcome is really just great.
Veronica A.
This product actually makes your teeth white with time! Keeps you fresh throughout the day and protects your teeth! Very affordable you can find them anywhere!
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
This is my favorite toothpaste I switch between this one and the sensitive one the flavor is good and I feel like my teeth are clean when I'm finished brushing
Alexis R.
Austin
I like the product, but with my sensitive teeth i find it making the sensitivity worse. I'm sure it's fine for people who don't experience sensitivity though!
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work to whiten teeth?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?