BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Fresh Clean Mint Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Clinically proven.
Active ingredient.
Helps reveal your natural white smile with extra whitening power*.
Cavities.
Gingivitis.
Plaque.
Sensitivity.
Tartar.
Freshens breath.
For anticavity, antigingivitis and sensitive teeth.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association.

• IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is any noticeable difference in...2 Answers
  • Have your teeth become more white with this?1 Answers
Heather S.
My go to toothpaste!!! I use Crest daily, 3 times daily that is!! I prefer “pro health” I love the taste & the benefits that come along! Teeth & gum care are very important to me!! Expectations met!! Will always buy!! Highly recommended ❤️❤️❤️
Tracie C.
Philadelphia
I started using Crest Prohealth Whitening Toothpaste to help keep coffee from staining my teeth. It definitely has kept my teeth white and clean. I do not like strong mint flavors and this one is mild and smooth. I love the flip top on toothpaste. No caps to lose or mess around with. I will definitely buy again.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
When I was younger I had Beautiful white teeth but when I got my braces my teeth started getting yellow and grossed.It was very hard to brush my teeth as good as I used to. After I got my braces off I started using the crest 3D white strips. And I used this tooth paste to maintain my whiten teeth. I really love this.
Leena S.
Definitely one of my favorite toothpaste keep my mouth nice and mentee very effective I get mine from target Rite Aid Duane Reade Walgreens or CVS it's not expensive definitely meets expectation as for improvement I would like to see it in a bottle with that stands itself bigger than the mini size that they have
Emily M.
Apple Valley , CA
The best toothpaste you can buy!!!!!! It works so well!! I never buy anything else and have even got my boyfriend using it now. You can tell a difference in just a couple of days! Especially is you pair mouthwash with it.
Sara M.
knoxville
this toothpaste does a great job of polishing your pearly whites. it has a bit of a gritty texture but tastes nice and minty. It bubbles up really well and cleans your teeth well. As far as whitening goes, I'm not so sure but that is more because I haven't used it regularly for extended amounts of time very often.
Reese K.
Sanford, FL
This is probably the best toothpaste I've ever used. The packaging is nice. Btw im a sucker for packaging. It did meet my expectations. I used it for 2 weeks staright and my teeth were whiter. This is my first time using this tooth paste but i have used crest other products. But overall I do recommend this.
Karlee K.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I absolutely love this whitening tooth paste it really does whiten your teeth and I would recommend everyone to check it out. I'm a coffee drinker so always looking for a good tooth paste to help keep my teeth naturally white.
Hailey S.
Wapakoneta, OH
I LOVE THIS!! This is my all time favorite toothpaste. If I have the slightest bit of yellow peeking through I brush my teeth with this twice a day for maybe 3 days and it looks like nothing was ever there! I don't use this daily because it doesn't do much for cavities but the whitening asspect is great!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is pretty good as a standard toothpaste. My mouth feels clean after use, it's a great value, and it tastes great. It's very gentle, and keeps me feeling fresh. I wouldn't say I have noticed my teeth getting significantly whiter, but it definitely keeps them where they are at and not stained further.
Katy L.
Does this help with sensitivity in your teeth? or does it make it worse?
Asma K.
IS IS BETTER THEN THE STRIPS?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have your teeth become more white with this?